Lately Lily has come up with all sorts of clever things. It is so fun to listen to her ideas and the way she thinks. Here are a few stories I wanted to share:
My neighbor who is our primary chorister shared this with me. They were talking about families in primary and who was in their family-mom, dad, brother, sister. They said that some families also have step mothers or step fathers. They asked, "does anyone here have a step mother or step father?" and Lily said, "Cinderella has a step mother."
We recently started having family meetings as we finished talking about an idea the other day I said, "ok it sounds like we decided on this one so I'll circle that idea." We went on to the next thing and asked Lily what she thought about it and she sat for a minute and then said, "that sounds like a decision, let's put a triangle around it."
Yesterday we were at Grandma and Grandpa Utley's having dinner. It was taking longer than Marlin and Becky thought to make dinner and Becky said, "oh, we'll just have to fire that cook and get a new one." Later at dinner Lily ask, "but what happened to the fireman."
3 comments:
That was by far one of the funniest things to ever happen in Primary! Lilly is so darling, and I love all those stories. So Cute!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha SO FUNNY!
You are so good to write those things down. They will grow to mean more and more to you. I just laughed and could really hear her saying all those things! Thanks for sharing them.
-Jana
Post a Comment