I was lucky enough to be able to celebrate my birthday for three days this year. Although at this point I might rather skip it altogether. But is was fun to have our last day in Disneyland celebrated as my birthday. Thanks to my sister in law Julie who remembered my birthday and had the employees make me a birthday badge. All day I was wished a happy day, it was fun to hear how people would pronounce my name, who knew Janine would be so difficult for so many people. Our day driving home was my birthday, just knowing it's your birthday is a little fun even if you don't do anything spectacular. And the day after Jeremy and the girls put together a little party for me. It was fun to be the belle of the ball for not just one day, but three.
1 comment:
That is too cute! Hope they made a good wish for you! I'm having fun reading all your updates!
Post a Comment