We had such a wonderful week in California and look forward to going again, here are some of the highlights:
We spent our first day at Sea World. It was very hot, but the girls had a great time keeping cool by eating Popsicles and lots of water.
Lily posing with the pink flamingos...wait where is she...I can't see her because she blends right in. Soooo cute.
This is actually our third day. We spent the second day at the beach, which was my favorite day. The girls loved finding seashells and looking at starfish, sea cucumbers, and hermit crabs. Lily made a little lagoon to trap the crabs in. Somehow I only got a video of that day, but it was lots of fun despite the missing photo. On day three we went to the zoo, another very hot day and the girls would not allow their picture to be taken, so this is Jeremy and me enjoying the day.
We made it! We had a great time at Disneyland. I wish we could have spent 4 days there. I never thought I would say that, but it was so much different going as a Mom than for yourself. I loved seeing how much my sweeties enjoyed it.
We spent a lot of time meeting princess' and other Disney characters. When Holly first saw Cinderella she ran up and gave her a great big hug and kiss, I have never seen her love someone she has never met so much. It was fun because as our two princess' were visiting Cinderella, Belle came over to visit too. Disney really knows how to put together a theme park.
One of our favorite rides, the teacups. I lost count of how many times Holly went on this ride. Needless to say we took turns taking her on it.
Has anyone seen a white rabbit?
We had all the fun we could squeeze into six days. This is Holly and Jeremy waiting for Lily and me to finish up in the gift shop. Thanks again Bret and Julie for inviting us. We could not have had a better time.
No comments:
Post a Comment