
Lily had her school's Spring Recital today. This is a picture of her with our crocus' and sprouting tulips just before. She was very excited for the performance. All day she was telling me that she needed to do this or that quick so we would not be late for her performance. She did a wonderful job. Her class sang three songs twinkle, twinkle little star, itsy bitsy spider, and tommy turtle. If you see her you will have to ask her to sing tommy turtle for you. For two reasons, she has been practicing it for weeks and she is very, very good at it. I love her!
2 comments:
What a sweetheart! We'd love to hear her sing!
-Jana
I love all the new posts! I am so glad that you decided to join the blogging world again - kidding! Your girls are so cute and we love having you all as neighbors! Happy Spring!
Post a Comment