To see a Rocket Ship


We went with our friends last week to see Thiokol (I think that's how it's spelled) test the rocket booster for the space ship. It was very cool and pretty loud. For about five minutes after the test I had a little pink horizontal line in my view from staring at the flames coming out of the rocket. We waited around for the crowds to clear, but decided it was best to leave went dust particles started falling from the sky. We had a lot of fun!



We went with our friends last week to see Thiokol (I think that's how it's spelled) test the rocket booster for the space ship. It was very cool and pretty loud. For about five minutes after the test I had a little pink horizontal line in my view from staring at the flames coming out of the rocket. We waited around for the crowds to clear, but decided it was best to leave went dust particles started falling from the sky. We had a lot of fun!
1 comment:
That sounds way cool. One of my uncle's works for that place that I won't attempt to spell, and he flies to Florida everytime the space shuttle launches. I have no idea what he does, but it sure sounds important.
Post a Comment