Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gobble Gobble

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have so much to be thankful for. We had a challenging year when it comes to little Holly's health. It has been such a blessing to have her well the past few months. We are so excited to be celebrating her 2nd Birthday. We love her and our Lily very much. We are really very blessed. The past week I have had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude for all I have been given. Here are a few pictures from the Thanksgiving weekend and Holland's Birthday.


Thanks to Aunt Julie for the fun crafts at Thanksgiving. It made the celebration a real party for the kids and adults. I've heard it said that the hat makes the party. And this was certainly the case at our Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Cake portion of Holly's Birthday was definitely my favorite. She has been practicing and looking forward to this moment for months and she sure did enjoy it. She danced in her chair as everyone sang and she blew out her candles at the end just like a big girl. She then requested, "more." I think including the times we sang with Grandpa's cake we sang and blew out candles six times.Holland had a wonderful time opening presents. She loved every one and was sure to say,"tank ou" to each person. She is so very curteous.
The girls had a great time at Chuck E Cheese on Holland's Birthday. I think her very favorite part was the tokens. She held on tight to them the whole night and the next morning carefully put them in her piggy bank. Holly was not a fan of the monster truck. It was a little strange. She however loved the horse, unfortunatly I was holding on to her so I did not get a picture.

3 comments:

Ned and Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Holly! I can't wait until the girls are older and we can have little neighborhood parties with hats of course. I love party hats!

Jamie said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how fast these kids all grow up!!

kelli said...

Your girls are so cute. It was great to see you on Thanksgiving see you in a couple of weeks for x mas.