
We went to get a Christmas Tree last week for Family Home Evening. The Girls both had a great time. This was the first year Lily was really into finding just the right tree. I think she secretly would like to have taken them all home. She would find one and say, "how about this one?" I would say, "you would like this one?" She would say, "umm, just a minute" and run around looking until she found another tree that caught her interest. Holly just ran around in and out of aisle of trees. By the time we were ready to go she was soaked. It took me just under a week to put lights on and decorate the tree. I was lucky though because I had some great helpers.
Lily singing "Oh Christmas Tree" when we finally found the right tree. Just kidding. I'm not sure what she's doing, I just thought it was a super fun picture of her.

This is Lily all packed up and ready to take the tree home in Daddy's truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment