Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to Jeremy. He stayed home with our girls Friday night so I could go out with a couple of friends and see The Secret Life of Bees. I loved this book. In fact it is still one of my very favorites. I knew I was taking a chance by seeing the movie and although it was a little bit different from the book I loved it every bit as much. It was so nice to get out and have fun and enjoy a night out with friends.

P.S. I think they had a pretty fun time too.

4 comments:

kelli said...

I LOVE THAT BOOK. I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A MOVIE.

Jamie said...

Yeah I want to see the movie, the cast was on Oprah it looked really good! What a nice husband! We should do a cousins girl night and go see a movie or something sometime

Ned and Melanie said...

UMMM.....Yeah we did! It was a blast! It's been forever since I've seen a movie where I laughed and cried. Thanks for the idea and for getting us out of the house!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Yep, they totally look like they hada great time with dad! I've yet to read the book...I better get on it! It sounds really good.