

Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I love the fresh fruits and vegetables from the garden, fall drives through the canyon to see the leaves changing, cooler weather so you can wear sweaters, and going to Lyle Dabbs to pick a pumpkin. There's nothing quite like a grown man wearing a pumpkin on his head and telling jokes just to make people smile. We had such a fun day with Grandpa DeYoung and Grandma Chris. I LOVE days like today. There is really nothing better.
3 comments:
Looks like fun!! I am glad to see you have a blog now!!
I do love the Fall too. We are in the Sierra foothihlls in our RV right know enjoying te crisp coolness of morning and evening and the warmth of the low sun during the day. You can almost see the colors shange on the leavers as you look at them.
It was great ti see you and your family,
Love, Morgan
So, I love the blog. The pictures are really cute. I'll have to keep checking on it. Now we are "blog buddies". haha! Mel
Post a Comment