Friday, October 31, 2008

A Happy Halloween

Lily and Holland ready for Trick or Treating. Lily is a Beautiful Witch and Holland is a Kitty Cat. I love this picture because you can see Lily's sassy attitude and Holly has on her Kitty mask that she loved so much she would not take it off, even though it was smashing her nose and was hard to see out of. SO CUTE!






Jeremy and Lily worked very hard on carving our Jack-o-Lanterns. Lily wanted one with a happy face and Jeremy's is a skeleton face.

We had a great time with Grandma and Cousins at the Gateway Mall's Spooktacular Halloween Celebration. Thanks again!






4 comments:

Ned and Melanie said...

I absolutly love the attitude picture. I'm glad that the girls enjoyed Halloween. I was hoping that we'd run into you guys, but we just never seemed to. Abby kept calling, "Holly, Holly".

VanOrden Family said...

That Jack-o-lantern is so good! I love that picture of them!

Alisa and Crowells said...

What fun costumes! The jack-o-lantern turned out great! Lily's witch costume is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Holland is pulling the Jeremy lip pucker thing. Its hereditary!