Friday, June 5, 2009

Share and Share Alike

Tonight I had to run Holly to the After Hours clinic at our pediatricians office. She was complaining that she had an ouchie in her ear. So to take no chance over the weekend we ran over. She was so cute at the office she walked straight over to the scale and took off her shoes and hopped on the scale (she's a cool 28 lbs.) Then stood straight up while the nurse took her temperature. When we got in the room she climbed right on the table. After the doctor checked her out (all well, no infection) she said she could have a lollipop. While the doctor was holding the basket Holly said, "On fo me, on fo Dede, on fo Mommy, on fo Daddy." The doctor said that's great, I love sharing. But as soon as we got in the car Holly said, "I not sharing, only fo me." Sooo tricky!!! It was so cute I had to share.

1 comment:

Ned and Melanie said...

I didn't realize that you had to take her in. Glad it was all okay. I don't blame her for not sharing, lollipops are the best!