Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of PreSchool








Lily started school on Tuesday. She is so excited! When Holly and I picked her up we asked her about her day and what she had learned...She said, "noffing". Jeremy is thinking of going in and talking to the teacher about this. Just kidding. I know that she has a great teacher and is having a really fun time learning.

5 comments:

kelli said...

Cute girls! Welcome to the blogging world. Ours is www.trentpackerfamily.blogspot.com

Alisa and Crowells said...

That is so fun! I can't believe how big your girls are! It will be fun to catch up via blogs!

Anonymous said...

10 years and two beautiful daughters!
Glad to see you up and running.
Love, Morgan

DeYoung said...

Cute story! It will be fun to hear about your happenings!
You have a beautiful family.
-Jana

VanOrden Family said...

She looks adorable! Congrats on the first day of school lily! I'm glad you got a blog.